Wednesday Night Pick-up
3-on-3 basketball games
Weekly from 6 – 9 pm starting June 29th
We encourage anyone of any skill level to come out and join us to play some fun basketball. If you already have a team of 3 that is great. If not, you will be paired up with others by age and skill level. All games will be officiated so the environment is kept fun and friendly. This is a great opportunity to have fun, get some exercise, and meet some new people. Come out and join us for a fun time at Grace Church.
Grace Church Lot
5550 Berkshire Valley Rd
Rules of Play
- All players sign in with name, age, and skill level: beginner, casual player, competitive
- Games will be either: first team to 15 OR 20 minutes time limit
- games will be paired by age and skill level
- Fair play. No fighting, swearing, pushing, etc.
- Ref makes all calls and keeps time
- Good sportsmanship, zero tolerance for rough play
- Foul called when you have the ball = loss of possession
- Foul called when on “D” = free throw for offense
- This is a fun and free community event, open to all ages and levels of play. Please respect that when you play and wait for your game
- Any one violating the premise of these rules will be asked to leave the property
- Prayer is welcome and encouraged – before, during and after the game
- HAVE FUN!!!